Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Awwww

Why couldn't you have slapped it as and adult only and change the ending a bit lol?

first flash animation 09 first flash animation 09

Alright,

The animation is alright for a beginner, the thing I didn't like about this was that was you used sasuke, I know you watch naruto and think he is cool, but try and make your own characters. Also, being 12 isn't an excuse for bad animation, its how long you've been animating, I started when I was, 10, with pivot and ezytoon, then moved to flash when I could find it, now I'm 13 but I'm still not that good.
So make your own characters and keep animating and you could be something big someday.

monkeyknight responds:

hole in 1 :D

RiseAndShine RiseAndShine

Lol awesome

Awesome animation, its weird how before this I just started playing half-life 2

A Pwanchi Halloween 2 A Pwanchi Halloween 2

That was alright

I will have to give you a 9/10 because the animation was a little slow , I think I would've been scarier if you'd have made some of the animation faster . But anyway good job nearly scared me , but still you didn't lol .

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

LOL AWESOME

ZOMG THAT WAS SO F'ing AWESOME

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

Lol ?

Good , but not many people have I Phones in New Zealand , only like 30% do.

I'm one of the 30% D:

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

This episode was fairly sad...

This episode was fairly sad because , I felt sad for chocolate girl because , she was cheated on , abused , used and stabbed to death . When she was stabbed that was really sad , lol but yea its amazing how good you've gotten , seeing your stickman animations , then comparing them to this , you have really improved .

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

10/10

Animation was amazing , It was a tad short , ohh yea , I really love your style of animating it makes the animation look professional , lol that ending made me laugh

A Tale Of Blue And Red A Tale Of Blue And Red

awwwwwwwwwww

aww cute and sweet lol 100/10

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

nice one hyun

okay this is how rhg works

1- create a Rock Hard Gladiator character