Epic Zombie Killer Epic Zombie Killer

Good game....

Good game but the spawn points can be way to close to the character, the boss spawned right on top of me and I died instantly.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

ausspy529 a liar is you

On original mode you can only go up to 10,000
On Unlimited its, well unlimited! I just got 100k xD

Miner Mayhem Miner Mayhem

Pretty Good

There are a few things good with this, and there are a few things a bit bad.

Pros-
Quick
Fun
Challenging
Simple
Two ways to play
Difficulties

Cons-
The Artwork needs to be improved a bit
The menu is a little plain

The Artwork and animation really needs to be improved, other than that, its a pretty decent game, I look forward to seeing more by you. :D

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Epic

Now this is epic, this is pushing the limits of flash, making an epic 1st person zombie killing, shooter, car driving game, on flash, now what could ever be better than that?

Anime Tutor 1.5 Anime Tutor 1.5

Dude, o-o

Informative, but the guy is kinda ugly :S sorry ^^;

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Makes me sad...

You reminded me of the girl that I liked that left the country , I can't do anything to get her back all I can do is sit here and mourn , I have gotten over it already but still miss her , This is very touching and I really think it reminds someone of someone that had left them, thank you for reminding me of her .

Cubed! Cubed!

Awesome

One of the best games ever EVER

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Lol

At the end I died and it said game over , but I still beat the boss , and won even though the game over sign was there

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Lol nice game

Lol some parts were too hard for me , because I was extremely sluggish at button-bashing today , so I use the on screen key-board , and used an auto-clicker to win ... Lol sorry , but I really wanted to win this time lol , anyway , Perfect design , extremely awesome game-play , and I would recommend it to anyone.

100/10

EdibleCastle responds:

Good thinking! Quite a lot of people had trouble with the button bashing, your solution is a clever one! Glad you enjoyed the game :)

Stop Cyberbullying! Stop Cyberbullying!

Lol

I exited the messenger the first time , then after that I copied SPAM and kept on pasting it lol it said I failed though :( lol nice game please make another one , maybe a one fro mobile phone bullying . That would be good .